With record-breaking heat, it seems everyone is looking forward to fall which also marks the release of new model vehicles at local area dealerships. Members Choice Credit Union offers the following tips to get you ready for car-buying season:
- Review your credit history to adjust your purchase expectations
- Check your budget, what can you afford?
- Get pre-approved first so you are in control
- Do your research before going to the lot
- Prepare to negotiate to get the best deal!
For more helpful tips and resources from Members Choice Credit Union, visit www.mccu.com. Happy shopping!