Panels of real estate, development and urban planning experts to discuss near- and long-term outlook
The Energy Corridor District (ECD) will be featured at the Bisnow “Houston Future of The Energy Corridor” forum Wednesday morning, March 30, along with some of Houston’s most distinguished real estate, development and urban planning experts at Enclave Place, 1414 Enclave Parkway.
This year’s forum at Enclave Place, 1414 Enclave Parkway, will focus on oil prices and development, plus new projects planned for 2016. Prior Bisnow Energy Corridor forums have drawn hundreds of participants to hear from expert panelists about the future of the world’s energy headquarters.
The District will be well represented, with David Hightower, ECD board president and executive vice president of Wolff Companies, opening the session. ECD General Manager Clark Martinson will join the first panel discussion, “State of The Energy Corridor's Tenants.”
A second panel discussion will focus on “Development & Leasing: Who's Occupying Office Space?”
The panelists joining Martinson represent a range of expertise, with outlooks from tenants and property owners to developers, commercial real estate experts and more:
- Sean Tackett, territory manager - US & Latin America, Shell Oil Company
- Maryanne Maldonado, COO, Houston Technology Center
- Janet Sisolak, director - Major Capital Projects, MD Anderson
- Patrick Hicks, principal, Hicks Ventures
- Chip Colvill, president, Colvill Office Properties
- Louis Rosenthal, EVP, JLL
- Mike Wyatt, managing director, CORE Real Estate
- Aaron Thielhorn, managing director, Trammell Crow Company
- Kevin Wyatt, SVP, Lincoln Property Company
- Moderators Jessica Holoubek, senior attorney, Allen Boone Humphries Robinson, and Shane Cawood, managing principal, Global CRE Solutions
Bisnow forums kick off with a breakfast and networking, and end with a post-panel session where attendees can meet with colleagues and prospects.
For tickets and information, visit here.
Event host Enclave Place is managed and owned by Piedmont Office Realty Trust.