World Corporate Games
2017 World Corporate Games
November 16 – 19
Event concept: Multi-sport event structured for companies to engage their employees in team building, health and wellness initiatives, brand awareness and fun.
Slogan: “The ultimate mix of sport, business and tourism”
Sports: Badminton, basketball, dragon boat, golf, running, soccer, softball, open water swimming, table tennis, tennis, bowling, triathlon, flag football, volleyball, beach volleyball, ultimate Frisbee, cycling, stand up paddleboard, dodgeball, kickball, and even a fun spirited Texas Corporate Challenge.
Venues: Badminton Center, Westbury High School, The Zone, Tony Marron Park, Memorial Park, Memorial Golf Course, Sharpstown Golf Course, George Bush Park, Houston Sportsplex, 288 Lake, Houston International Table Tennis Association, Emerald Lanes, and Spike Sports
• Has not been held in U.S. since the inaugural event in 1988 that was held in San Francisco, Ca.
• Last World Corporate Games was held in Mexico City.
• Projection approximately 7,000 athletes to participate.
• Ancillary events include; Athlete Supercenter, Games Celebration and Parade, Great Games Party, and Closing Awards Celebration.
• Everyone is welcome to participate -- no pre-qualification process required.
WCG Contact Info
Registration: Meredith Pardue at mpardue@HoustonSports.org
Sales and Sponsorships: Emily Jaenson at ejaenson@HoustonSports.org
Account Executive: Pedro Alvarez at palvarez@HoustonSports.org